Jacovitti, one of Italy’s most prominent illustrators, lived through sixty years of the country’s history with brilliant irony. He was one of the most significant and emblematic reference points for generations of comics aficionados. The exhibit traces the artist’s entire career until his death in 1997. More than 300 original panels and silhouettes of the artist’s characters will be displayed. Almost every drawing on exhibit are originals: from Jacovitti’s illustrations for Pinocchio, those he created for the Diari Vitt school diary series and his large panoramic panels for Italian newspaper “Il Giorno” during the 1950’s to his erotic drawings, political posters and vignettes.
The Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter’s, 4 star superior hotel near the luxurious parks of Villa Pamphili and Villa Carpegna, at 3 km from the Vatican Museums and from the city center, also offers its customers convenient packages, like for example the Advanced Purchase Rate 25:
The above rate includes:
- 25% Discount on best available daily rate
- 10% VAT
- Free parking
- Rate is bookable until 7 days prior to arrival date
- Total stay will be charged on client credit card at time of booking. The booking is not refundable in case of cancellation
- Children policy: Accommodation is free for 2 children less than 12 years old sharing parents’ room
- Breakfast not included
- Check in time: 15:00 – Check out time: 12:00
- City tax equal to EUR 3.00 per person per night NOT INCLUDED in the room rate.
Posted in 4 Star Rome Hotel, 5 Star Rome Hotels, Accomodation in Rome, Concerts in Rome, Events in Rome, Exhibitions in Rome, Hotel in rome, Hotel in Rome center, Hotel near Vatican City, Luxury Hotel Rome, Rome Hotel 4 star, Rome Hotel 5 star, Rome Hotel near spanish steps, Rome Hotel near train station, Rome Hotels, Rome Hotels Colosseum, Rome hotels near Pantheon