GUTTUSO 1912 – 2012
The centennial of the birth of the great Sicilian painter is being celebrated in the halls of the Vittoriano Complex. Guttuso lived in Rome for over 50 years and the capital city became the junction for his relationships with writers such as Moravia, sculptors like Moore and Manzù, poets like Pasolini and Neruda and directors like Visconti. One hundred works will be on display: paintings, drawings, sketches and drafts have been selected to represent the Sicilian master’s entire artistic career. These works document Guttuso’s various phases of expression and make up the first large anthology this city has ever dedicated to him. The pieces chosen for the exhibition are on loan from the most prestigious museums in Italy and abroad as well as from the most representative private collections.
The Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter’s, 4 star superior hotel near the luxurious parks of Villa Pamphili and Villa Carpegna, at 3 km from the Vatican Museums and from the city center, also offers its customers convenient packages, like for example the Advanced Purchase Rate 25:
The above rate includes:
- 25% Discount on best available daily rate
- 10% VAT
- Free parking
- Rate is bookable until 7 days prior to arrival date
- Total stay will be charged on client credit card at time of booking. The booking is not refundable in case of cancellation
- Children policy: Accommodation is free for 2 children less than 12 years old sharing parents’ room
- Breakfast not included
- Check in time: 15:00 – Check out time: 12:00
- City tax equal to EUR 3.00 per person per night NOT INCLUDED in the room rate.
Posted in 4 Star Rome Hotel, 5 Star Rome Hotels, Accomodation in Rome, Concerts in Rome, Events in Rome, Exhibitions in Rome, Hotel in rome, Hotel in Rome center, Hotel near Vatican City, Luxury Hotel Rome, Rome Hotel 4 star, Rome Hotel 5 star, Rome Hotel near spanish steps, Rome Hotel near train station, Rome Hotels, Rome Hotels Colosseum, Rome hotels near Pantheon