THE POPES OF MEMORY
The fascinating exhibit being hosted at Rome’s Castel Sant’Angelo is dedicated to some of history’s greatest popes and the roles they played as spiritual guides for Christianity and as promoters of culture. This exhibit promises to be one of Rome’s most important events of the year. It offers visitors an opportunity to reflect upon the ways the Church’s universal message has been communicated from a variety of viewpoints. A message that was first revealed in Rome and then throughout the world in such areas as faith, art, politics and culture. A selection of works confiscated by the Authorities from the clandestine market are also among the pieces on display.
The Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter’s, 4 star superior hotel near the luxurious parks of Villa Pamphili and Villa Carpegna, at 3 km from the Vatican Museums and from the city center, also offers its customers convenient packages, like for example the Advanced Purchase Rate 25:
The above rate includes:
- 25% Discount on best available daily rate
- 10% VAT
- Free parking
- Rate is bookable until 7 days prior to arrival date
- Total stay will be charged on client credit card at time of booking. The booking is not refundable in case of cancellation
- Children policy: Accommodation is free for 2 children less than 12 years old sharing parents’ room
- Breakfast not included
- Check in time: 15:00 – Check out time: 12:00
- City tax equal to EUR 3.00 per person per night NOT INCLUDED in the room rate.
Posted in 4 Star Rome Hotel, 5 Star Rome Hotels, Accomodation in Rome, Concerts in Rome, Events in Rome, Exhibitions in Rome, Hotel in rome, Hotel in Rome center, Hotel near Vatican City, Luxury Hotel Rome, Rome Hotel 4 star, Rome Hotel 5 star, Rome Hotel near spanish steps, Rome Hotel near train station, Rome Hotels, Rome Hotels Colosseum, Rome hotels near Pantheon