MEDITERRANEE by Pedro Cano
Trajan’s Market is hosting an exhibition dedicated to the great Spanish artist Pedro Cano. The show is similar to a journey through his recollections to illustrate the colours, history and secrets of three islands – Majorca, Patmos, Sicily – and the six cities of Alexandria, Cartagena, Istanbul, Naples, Split and Venice. Pedro Cano dedicates six images to every city and island in his loving homage to the sea and the places he visited during his travels: watercolour paintings on paper are mounted to form a single composition. The artist will accompany visitors on guided tours where children can also learn about the art of colour and shape in order to make their experience more gratifying.
The Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter’s, 4 star superior hotel near the luxurious parks of Villa Pamphili and Villa Carpegna, at 3 km from the Vatican Museums and from the city center, also offers its customers convenient packages, like for example the Advanced Purchase Rate 25:
The above rate includes:
- 25% Discount on best available daily rate
- 10% VAT
- Free parking
- Rate is bookable until 7 days prior to arrival date
- Total stay will be charged on client credit card at time of booking. The booking is not refundable in case of cancellation
- Children policy: Accommodation is free for 2 children less than 12 years old sharing parents’ room
- Breakfast not included
- Check in time: 15:00 – Check out time: 12:00
- City tax equal to EUR 3.00 per person per night NOT INCLUDED in the room rate.
Posted in 4 Star Rome Hotel, 5 Star Rome Hotels, Accomodation in Rome, Concerts in Rome, Events in Rome, Exhibitions in Rome, Hotel in rome, Hotel in Rome center, Hotel near Vatican City, Luxury Hotel Rome, Rome Hotel 4 star, Rome Hotel 5 star, Rome Hotel near spanish steps, Rome Hotel near train station, Rome Hotels, Rome Hotels Colosseum, Rome hotels near Pantheon